Do You Want To Learn The Secrets Of Psychics?
Tomax teh graet!
2003-10-25 05:55:33 UTC
Cold reading, and a load of BS. yep, that's about it.
Have you ever wondered how some folks can see into your mind?
Have you ever been amazed what some people seem to know about you simply
by looking at you?
Have you ever wanted to learn how to do these amazing things yourself?
YOU can learn to do amazing feats of Mind Magic quickly and easily by
purchasing the new book
MIND MAGIC - by Marc Lemezma. ask at your book store or click the link
below to buyquickly, safely and directly from Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1843304767/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/026-0083457-4982050
Enjoy
---
--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster
2003--
---
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of
bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com
Callen Damornen
2003-10-29 15:40:55 UTC
But I am such a great psycho-psychic.

Today, you will wake up from bed and want to go back to sleep.

You will be hungry.

You will have to go to the bathroom.

You will see some people who will make you angry.

You will be tired and go to bed.

Chances are great that 95% of what I just said will happen to you:-)
Post by Tomax teh graet!
Cold reading, and a load of BS. yep, that's about it.
Have you ever wondered how some folks can see into your mind?
Have you ever been amazed what some people seem to know about you simply
by looking at you?
Have you ever wanted to learn how to do these amazing things yourself?
YOU can learn to do amazing feats of Mind Magic quickly and easily by
purchasing the new book
MIND MAGIC - by Marc Lemezma. ask at your book store or click the link
below to buyquickly, safely and directly from Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1843304767/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/026
-0083457-4982050
Post by Tomax teh graet!
Enjoy
---
Goldenpi
2004-01-16 19:17:23 UTC
I will demonstrate the opposite phychic technique:

You will be injured in an unexpected accident.

Now, you have a much lower chance, perhaps 1%, of that happening. But if it
happens you remember and tell all your friends about the psychic who saw it
coming, while if nothing happens you forget all about the psychic. So, if
enough people see my unlikely event, it will be true for some of them and
they will give me a repuation sufficient to lure in more and more suckers
and their money, until I get a job working for the Sun faking their
astrology charts :-)
Post by Tomax teh graet!
Cold reading, and a load of BS. yep, that's about it.
Have you ever wondered how some folks can see into your mind?
Have you ever been amazed what some people seem to know about you simply
by looking at you?
Have you ever wanted to learn how to do these amazing things yourself?
YOU can learn to do amazing feats of Mind Magic quickly and easily by
purchasing the new book
MIND MAGIC - by Marc Lemezma. ask at your book store or click the link
below to buyquickly, safely and directly from Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1843304767/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/026
Post by Callen Damornen
-0083457-4982050
Post by Tomax teh graet!
Enjoy
Post by Tomax teh graet!
---
--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster
2003--
---
Janna Green
2004-01-27 20:51:58 UTC
I want to learn the secrets of psychics right now. Will you
telepathically reveal to me these secrets?