Necronomicon love spell - does it exist?
Akansha
2004-04-16 19:27:52 UTC
MUNUS SIGSIGGA AG BARA YE
INNIN AGGISH XASHXUR GISHNU URMA
SHAZIGA BARA YE
ZIGASHUBBA NA AGSISHAMAZIGA
NAMZA YE INNIN DURRE ESH AKKI
UGU AGBA ANDAGUB!

Is this real Necronomicon love spell or just a "magic formula" for
teenagers. And if there's a real one, where can I find it?
Kevin Blackburn
2004-04-17 10:56:19 UTC
Post by Akansha
MUNUS SIGSIGGA AG BARA YE
INNIN AGGISH XASHXUR GISHNU URMA
SHAZIGA BARA YE
ZIGASHUBBA NA AGSISHAMAZIGA
NAMZA YE INNIN DURRE ESH AKKI
UGU AGBA ANDAGUB!
Is this real Necronomicon love spell or just a "magic formula" for
teenagers. And if there's a real one, where can I find it?
Ask yourself whether something entitled "The Book of Dead Names" is
likely to have a love spell for anyone you are likely to want to love.

If the answer is "Yes", please reply with details to alt.sex.cthulhu.
Kevin Blackburn ***@fairbruk.demon.co.uk
Steve Kudlak
2004-04-25 14:12:29 UTC
Well let's see .... well if this is from Simon it
is just fun. If it is from the old "Big O" edition
be sute that you sense of desirable is very broad!;)

However it would be interesting to try to get inspired to
cause another "Real Necronomicon" to be produced. Sopeaking of
being a teenager, when I start to muck around with this stuff
it does make me feel like I am 14 in the most positive way,
I have never figured that out.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

P.S. I think if a female shuggoth appears at my door I might reply:
Kevin Blackburn
2004-04-26 07:09:43 UTC
Post by Steve Kudlak
Well let's see .... well if this is from Simon it
is just fun. If it is from the old "Big O" edition
be sute that you sense of desirable is very broad!;)
However it would be interesting to try to get inspired to
cause another "Real Necronomicon" to be produced. Sopeaking of
being a teenager, when I start to muck around with this stuff
it does make me feel like I am 14 in the most positive way,
I have never figured that out.
Have Fun,
Sends Steve
"Uh, not tonight..."
I've a little of people who would be interested, should you wish to
decline such an offer.
Kevin Blackburn
2004-04-26 07:32:58 UTC
Post by Kevin Blackburn
I've a little of people who would be interested, should you wish to
decline such an offer.
"little"? Mmm, try "list"

This subject really does send you insane, doesn't it?
Kevin Blackburn ***@fairbruk.demon.co.uk
jeanannd
2004-04-26 21:06:12 UTC
That again???!!! It's really a spell to cause you to give yourself mind,
body and soul to the Great Old Ones. Ancient Necronomicon love spell
indeed.

The Mi Go have some intersting magic mushrooms though. Think they call it
their ancestors or something strange like that. Makes a great orgy drink
;)
--
^ ^
"< jeanannd
blackmagick
2004-11-15 17:38:08 UTC
you are are so stupid...
now look,it is a spell i garantie it but it`s no love spell its just a
"fuck" spell,actualy do u ,maybe one of u all hawe simonds
necronomicon?and did u invite a dark power? well i did.love cant be
forced, so sorry if u had hope,but this spell makes an ilusion,so if u use
it you will fuck the person but thats is,nothing more.if someone has any
question write: ***@yahoo.com
Don D'Ammassa
You do know of course that the Necronomicon is a hoax.
blackmagick
2004-12-05 11:39:42 UTC
sorry what doo u mean? my english is not the best so please explain
Don D'Ammassa
2004-12-05 11:50:06 UTC
Post by blackmagick
sorry what doo u mean? my english is not the best so please explain
The book is a hoax.

The spells do not work.
blackmagick
2005-01-04 17:35:31 UTC
the spells do work
i know it u dont. becouse i have used theb before. all 50 names realy
exist and are werry powerful but i hope you know you need to sign a pact
with marduk if u are not a black magician and would like to use the
spells.
Don D'Ammassa
2005-01-05 01:36:53 UTC
Post by blackmagick
the spells do work
i know it u dont. becouse i have used theb before. all 50 names realy
exist and are werry powerful but i hope you know you need to sign a pact
with marduk if u are not a black magician and would like to use the
spells.
What are you? Ten years old, twelve maybe? Go play with the kids and stop
bothering the grownups.
glenn andreas
2005-01-08 22:35:05 UTC
Post by Don D'Ammassa
Post by blackmagick
the spells do work
i know it u dont. becouse i have used theb before. all 50 names realy
exist and are werry powerful but i hope you know you need to sign a pact
with marduk if u are not a black magician and would like to use the
spells.
What are you? Ten years old, twelve maybe? Go play with the kids and stop
bothering the grownups.
It is be real, but sadly it's only ability is to cause people to be
unable to spell or correctly use the shift key.