Necronomicon Files on its way!
Daniel Harms
2003-07-04 03:51:01 UTC
I just got my advance copy of the Necronomicon Files from Weiser.
Originally published by Night Shade Books, this book has been expanded
and revised for the new paperback edition. It should be out by the
end of August, sells for $26.95, and is available in the occult
section of your bookstore. The mysteries of the Necronomicon are
revealed! (I didn't say people would LIKE what we reveal, mind
you...)

Yrs.,

Dan Harms
http://www.necfiles.org/
Morpheus
2003-07-04 16:41:01 UTC
Post by Daniel Harms
I just got my advance copy of the Necronomicon Files from Weiser.
Originally published by Night Shade Books, this book has been expanded
and revised for the new paperback edition. It should be out by the
end of August, sells for $26.95, and is available in the occult
section of your bookstore. The mysteries of the Necronomicon are
revealed! (I didn't say people would LIKE what we reveal, mind
you...)
Is what's-his-name, the Mad Arab getting royalties?