Necro-Matrix...
Triskelion-Gothix
2004-09-05 04:12:27 UTC
Pretty Bizarre! (In a Gothic sort of way.)
They had an H.P. reference up for a bit...

www.necromatrix.com

--TG--

.
Al Smith
2004-09-05 05:53:41 UTC
Post by Triskelion-Gothix
Pretty Bizarre! (In a Gothic sort of way.)
They had an H.P. reference up for a bit...
www.necromatrix.com
The method of spirit contact would work, but there is no need for
electronic aids. Any background noise that is rendom, such as the
sound of waves rolling in on a beach, will work, and any random
pattern, such as clouds in the sky, will work for visual input.
You just need to give your subconscious some material to shape,
and then step back and let it go to work.

I was disappointed by the booklist of recommended reading --
mainly because none of my own books are listed. :-)