Are there actually people thinking...
W.Taal
2003-10-15 05:59:57 UTC
...that the Necronomicon is a real book? I am surprised. And jeanannd: what
do you mean by 'mythical'?

I never get my thesis finished with al this new info...

Greetings,
Wilmar
Don D'Ammassa
2003-10-15 13:48:02 UTC
what do you mean by 'mythical'?
I never get my thesis finished with al this new info...
Greetings,
Wilmar
There are some people who just don't know enough about the subject to know.
There are lots of kids who wish it were true and prefer to think that the
truth is a lie. There are people who claim it is real here and elsewhere
who know it isn't but like getting a rise out of people. And there are
unhappy, disturbed people who want it to be true so badly that they cannot
accept the truth.
coyotes morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
2003-10-15 17:17:36 UTC
Post by Don D'Ammassa
what do you mean by 'mythical'?
I never get my thesis finished with al this new info...
Greetings,
Wilmar
There are some people who just don't know enough about the subject to know.
There are lots of kids who wish it were true and prefer to think that the
truth is a lie. There are people who claim it is real here and elsewhere
who know it isn't but like getting a rise out of people. And there are
unhappy, disturbed people who want it to be true so badly that they cannot
accept the truth.
next thing youll be tryomg to tell us is that bruce campbell didnt really

bah
experts
jeanannd
2003-10-15 18:36:30 UTC
Post by W.Taal
...that the Necronomicon is a real book? I am surprised. And jeanannd: what
do you mean by 'mythical'?
I never get my thesis finished with al this new info...
Greetings,
Wilmar
Mythical, as in a dream, not real. (turns to The Dark Man behind her)
"Okay, how was that?"

Since she's still alive and free she assumes by his smile it was fine and
posts it. <G>
--
^ ^
Post by W.Taal
"< jeanannd
/ I \ /
\ / I \/
W.Taal
2003-10-16 05:25:31 UTC
Some people don't understand the word 'mythical' right, I am not saying that
you did, but I have come across a website that spoke of 'mythical' in a
sense of 'authentic'.
I have mistaken you for that webmaster, my apologies for that.

Regards,
Wilmar
jeanannd
2003-10-16 09:10:52 UTC
Post by W.Taal
Some people don't understand the word 'mythical' right, I am not saying that
you did, but I have come across a website that spoke of 'mythical' in a
sense of 'authentic'.
I have mistaken you for that webmaster, my apologies for that.
Regards,
Wilmar
(phew he believed me) "That's all right. It's amazing what some people
believe.

(Looks at the shuggoth holding the cat) "Can I have my cat now please? ;)
--
^ ^
Post by W.Taal
"< jeanannd