I have the necronomicon
Leah Lidtorf
2003-11-03 01:21:13 UTC
I will read it now and next week the world will be destroyed.
Morpheus
2003-11-03 02:00:05 UTC
Say hi to Cthulhu for me.
jeanannd
2003-11-03 06:50:20 UTC
Don't mention me to Nyarlathotep, okay?
--
^ ^
"< jeanannd
Say hi to Cthulhu for me.
Lassi Hippeläinen
2003-11-03 12:20:30 UTC
Post by Leah Lidtorf
I will read it now and next week the world will be destroyed.
Couldn't you just wait till Christmas, after I have unpacked all the
presents?

-- Lassi
Al Smith
So how's life as a dog?
Lassi Hippeläinen
2003-11-04 09:49:20 UTC
Post by Al Smith
Post by Lassi Hippeläinen
Post by Leah Lidtorf
I will read it now and next week the world will be destroyed.
Couldn't you just wait till Christmas, after I have unpacked all the
presents?
-- Lassi
So how's life as a dog?
How did you work that out? I've always been told that "in the Internet
nobody knows you're a dog."

-- Lassi
alhazred
2003-11-07 21:13:32 UTC
jebus man!! chill out will'ya? cant you just read it next year? i want
to experience my 18th birthday, hahaha... and tell mr cthuldude that
he'll taste my precious fist if he tries to devour me.... ^_^ else
from that, have a nice day!
unknown
2003-12-04 20:21:31 UTC
don't say anything to the One That Should Not Be Named...you know...
Hastur...aw shit...I went and Named the One...shouldn't have said
Haster...dammit...did it again...
jeanannd
2003-12-04 21:17:05 UTC
Well if you have the Necronomicon then that nasty big black book that just
bit me is lying. ;)
--
^ ^
"< jeanannd
Kevin Blackburn
2003-12-05 08:38:28 UTC
Post by jeanannd
Well if you have the Necronomicon then that nasty big black book that just
bit me is lying. ;)
Haven't you worked out that the thing was put out by a major publisher
(for its time). There's probably as many copies around as the bible. I
mean, just look how it turns up in any dodgy house in New England in the
1920's.

There's also strong rumours (*) of a printing press in the basement of
the Miskatonic Library dedicated to publishing such stuff.
--
Kevin Blackburn ***@fairbruk.demon.co.uk
(*) AKA an amusing story whose title I've forgotten
jeanannd
2003-12-07 02:17:38 UTC
Post by Kevin Blackburn
Post by jeanannd
Well if you have the Necronomicon then that nasty big black book that just
bit me is lying. ;)
Haven't you worked out that the thing was put out by a major publisher
(for its time). There's probably as many copies around as the bible. I
mean, just look how it turns up in any dodgy house in New England in the
1920's.
There's also strong rumours (*) of a printing press in the basement of
the Miskatonic Library dedicated to publishing such stuff.
--
Well they should train the things not to bite.
--
Post by Kevin Blackburn
"< jeanannd
/ I \ /
\ / I \/
Kevin Blackburn
2003-12-07 09:15:57 UTC
Post by jeanannd
Post by Kevin Blackburn
Post by jeanannd
bit me is lying. ;)
Haven't you worked out that the thing was put out by a major publisher
(for its time). There's probably as many copies around as the bible. I
mean, just look how it turns up in any dodgy house in New England in the
1920's.
There's also strong rumours (*) of a printing press in the basement of
the Miskatonic Library dedicated to publishing such stuff.
--
Well they should train the things not to bite.
Think of it as a final warning for those not put off by the suspiciously
smooth black leather, the terrible runes carved on the front, the dank
musty odour rising from the book, or just the shudder of fear bought on
by that title ... Necronomicon.
Kevin Blackburn ***@fairbruk.demon.co.uk
Morpheus
Just be grateful that your book has had all of it's shots.
daemon
2003-12-15 10:05:00 UTC
Even more Internet warriors... <||>