Let's settle this...
l***@gmail.com
2019-03-26 20:16:51 UTC
And let the Aryan race, nobles and blue eyed redheads (who are less than 1 in 200 people yet 24 in 200 missing persons) get THIS straight...

The Necronomicon is something that usually will be found on the shelves of Aleistar Crowley fans along with Gurdjeiff. Crowley was an antisemetic Sufi Muslim who created a group of followers to assist in his targetting and genocide of "ginger" Jews. No redheaded women means no redheaded babies.

We see the symbol of the seven pointed star of Thelema in Game of Thrones where Sansa Stark's dress is ripped and she, like so many redheads, is treated very poorly by a sad little satanic prick. However, notice, when Cercae (who represents the queen mother) blows up the cept... the seven pointed star of Thelema is then replaced with The Lion of The Sun. Iran. The Order of Pleiedes is Iranian Royalty and Noblemen. Betty ford was a member.

As a young adult I had telepathic contact with a beautiful Aryan man who I thought was a Pleiadian. I had a lot of dreams about him and such. In 2006 I woke up, drugged, in a pool with no walk ways on either side that formed an arch overhead and a man I would later rechognize as John Podesta would be there. I ran away to NY after all of this with two VDs, a head injury, and I would later learn... a microchip in my brain.

I was continually targetted and terrorized by Crowley fans. Any time I tried to reach out or make a friend, having been raised in isolation, I would only meet more Crowley fans. What I never knew is that the CIA had me bugged with RFID technology. :)

I would say "craaaazyyyy" things about "project looking glass" and be told that my "story" doesn't "hold water." But now we see that in 2008, David Wilcock unveiled Project Looking Glass in his 2012 Enigma on youtube and is now talking about mass arrests. :) We can also find "Project Looking Glass" as a name for the CIA's investigation of illegal porn through the US Postal Service.

My beautiful Aryan Archangel, In fact, works for DARPA. DARPA gave us the internet. :) So they could spy on pedophiles and other deviants. :D YAY!

Upon returning to Texas in 2009, having made one on one contact with President Eisenhower's grand daughter, Laura, I started to have black helicopters and things. But I still didn't know why. I didn't know who I was. I didn't understand any of it. Just that it got stranger and more outlandish.

I went ape shit on a professor. Another left handed former IBM employee. I had so many of them around me. It was ridiculous. He "loved" me. Just HAD to be in my life... But I had nowhere to shower for 6 months. Lovely man. Well, no where has Lord Avon's family working at Austin Community College with him. :) :) :) Tee hee! :) Stephen Flowers. :) Flowers has co-authored booked with MK Ultra villain Michael Aquino and is a prominent member of The Order of The Trapezoid. For whatever reason, he's been kind to me. I think it has something to do with the fact that my great uncle in Ireland is friends with the former wife of Prince Andrew. Another rare blue eyed redhead...
When I asked my father if we are related, there was nothing but silence. And I asked persistently for four months. Finally, he said, "I don't know who the Duchess of York is." Yes, served in the Navy for 8 years in Scottland in the 70s... I'm sure.... yes... no idea who Princess Diana's sister-in-law was. Mm hmm... and I don't know Michael Jackson did the moon walk. Wait? Wasn't he a friend of theirs?

Well, it turns out I was being used for extortion.

After Flowers got my emails and things the Illuminati made songs out of them. Kesha's Praying was one of them. She has the Saturn tattooed on her hand like his book "Cult of Saturni" so that I would know. And David Icke says this is a symbol of the Rothschilds. Stephen Flowers tells us in his recent youtube interview that he is not a member. ...I won't go into that.
They made Red Sparrow based on real events and some humor "Didn't I do well?" That's what I said to him. And I have a love for Putin and joked that I was his niese. The torture scene reminded me a bit of whatever happened to me in 2006. The noise when they crank up the music and the need to throw up mostly. I was told I had a lobotomy after it was over before I went to NY.

My story ended when on Christmas night 2016, Interpol took my dog and detained me illegally with my mother's assistance. Special forces had been baby sitting me for a couple years already so her house was burned down and a fire was set at the facility I was kept at.
When i got out, my brother's best friend Joshua Cummings shot a former cop and preacher in Colorado (probably child trafficker, just a hunch) and I was copying executive orders on youtube for British Intel and Spear of The Nation. Copywrited with proof. Before events happened. The last one was November 5th 2017, Operation Black Sabboth. 26 people were shot in a church in San Antonio while my microchip told me to stay in my cabin in the woods that I built so I could stand up to change clothes while living in my van when I fled the state for the fourth and final time.

My mother had been drugging me and trafficking me since childhood. She was so good at it and isolating me and keeping me ignorant that I didn't understand what was going on.

We have over 80,000 sealed indictments against crooked law enforcement who have infiltrated on behalf of Iraq, posting as hispanics, as well as celebrities who relied on raped children and drugged innocents to keep their fame and fortune going... best producers, more publicity, the works... all with extortion. Professors who write lies in text books so that doctors don't recognize genocide, tape worm infection, etc.

Its over Sand-Negros. Take your Crowley and your shit treatment of redhead tail that you chase and GTF OUT! Have fun at GITMO. Enjoy your recycled prion disease tap water and shove it.

"Schizophrenia" is what we accuse people of having when they tell the truth about sexual abuse, slavery, and mistreatments in its many forms. DARPA has been watching all this time. The "Angel" who talks to me in my head is real. :) And there's enough info online about DARPA's telepathy that ... I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a jackass who won't google it or listen to reason.

You're a dirty perverted fucking loser piece of shit and I just kept running into fucks like you in my 20s. It was ridiculous.

Sticking with the Aryan race from here on out. They treat me WAY better. The race card isn't going to work anymore. Foreign enemies have taken advantage of our kindness and kept guilt tripping us while they killed us off, raped us, sold us, and robbed us. No more.

So all you little occultists can suck my GI Jane dick. Unchivalrous trash. Enjoy Jadehealm. Enjoy your recycled tap water. Enjoy the global depopulation. I"ve been spared. My land has a spring on it. And it only cost me 4000 dollars! Hahahaha!!! All you fucking bastards ever did was throw me away because I was UGLY! Never had the decency to just LEAVE ME ALONE TO START WITH!

Yes... its called "Pigging".. they have a name for it now. "you got pigged." Yeah. That's all you ever fucking did. Any of you.

You're just a crazy piece of hating fucking shit.

The O'shea's ruled a major part of Ireland and shared it with no other clans for a long, long time. My family owns that pub in Far and Away with the square window. I went there when I was 17. Did you know that? No... You don't know shit about me. Just that you wanted to target and destroy and demean me. You had a whole little collection of redheads. Remember D?
You're like all the other ones who are into this. They collect as many redheads as they can. Frank. Yep.. I wasn't attracted to frank but he roofied me and had me raped by people in hoods. I had RECORDED PROOF and the wet back pig detective covered it up. Austin Texas has over 1000 women filing a class action law suit against Austin police for covering up rape...

Oh, and have you seen little Katy Groves on youtube? Talking about "Uncle Sam's Snuff Factory?" Yeah. IT EXISTS!!! I WAS THERE!!!!

You're ass can hold water when I shove an enima full of gasoline up there and light it up, MOTHER FUCKERRRRRR!!!

You were NEVER good enough for ME! You think its the other way around So you can take your "pick and chose" slimy fucking sleezy attitude and shove you OLD BASTARD PEDOPHILE!

Fucking Satanic redhead abuser!

Eat and drink my shit through recycled tap water, PIG!

Couldn't even give me a fucking place to stay you limp dick sad god damned sand niggers hit bag! Go to HELL! GO STRAIGHT TO FUCKING HELL!!! Monkey men CAN'T care about anyone!

"Lovely"... yes, just LOVELY the shitty way you treat a WOMAN. Who the fuck raised you?! You're mother must have been a real fucking pig. Raise a son like you. Trash. You and your whole family. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!! GET OUT!!! GET OOOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay my friends, let's settle this once and for all. Necronomicon, as
we all know, is Latin, for 'the naming of the dead', or book of the dead.
H.P. Lovecraft, as we all know, was not only a brilliant writer of fiction-
but also a remarkable historian (and not only of his native New England).
Mr. Lovecraft, during research for his mythos, found "refernces" to an
ancient book of "demonic" proportions. A book that came from an ancient
time... written by persons with an ancient knowledge...
Lovecraft so fell in love with the idea of this formidable tome of
knowledge, that it was tightly woven into his mythos; and his entire
pantheon of gods were wound into its possibilities. Great and frightening
stories came out of this. Stories that many believed, just as many will
say of Anne Rice, were more than just fiction. But fiction is all that it
was.
In a series of letters written to Lord Dunsany, Lovecraft commented on
the level of power his writings manifested themselves with. Almost to the
point where "an uninformed reader might well fall prey to such fictional
accounts..., allowing them to take deep root in the subconscious and feed
upon a weak psyche." (At this point, I must comment upon John Carpenter's
beautifully powerful "In the Mouth of Madness"; not only for its portrayel
of Lovecraft's views of his own work- but also of the very idea of such a
"mystical" book...)
Now, I know what you're thinking. We're talking about "The
Necronomicon", not Howard Phillip Lovecraft, right? Wrong. Lovecraft took
one obscure rumour of one particular 'black' book and created a piece of
fiction that many, to this day, believe to be truth. (My god, look at what
Bill Gates has done for the Computer...) How can I say this? How do I
dare wave away the existance of this work of the arcane? Simple- in a
letter from Aleister Crowley to Lovecraft, Crowley pleaded with Lovecraft
for permission to view the book (as was commonly thought that H.P. actually
held such a possession) In a return letter, Lovecraft berated Crowley with
insults (to his intelligence, and his state of mind), and advised that he
learn to find the difference between fiction and reality; lest he loose
himself completely in an "unreachable abyss of self suggested fantasy".
To sum this up... The Necronomicon is as much heresay as the original
books of the christian bible. If such a book ever existed- then surely
surviving manuscripts would be as tainted, and touched by revisionist
thinking, as the aforementioned. (Just look at what Victorian
transcriptionists- with their blatant disregard for anything other than
their own libidos- did to Plato's Symposium...)
Remember what the Iroquois believed of evil: there is nothing evil
within our world. The skies above us- and the seas below and exist to
provide for the life force within each of us. The cries in praise of the
rabbit, the wolf howls its love for the beaver. Only man speaks hatred
into the earth when he takes another man's life.
If anyone wishes to respond, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for your time, and patience.
t. Pumphrey
-Laughter is the fools drink, but who doesn't like to be a little drunk?
--
t. Pumphrey
Sulking Dog Productions
Blackwingbear
2020-05-20 06:05:35 UTC
Cannot fiction become reality through shared belief? Look what it has done for religion overall.